Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Personalised pop up

Good Morning Bloggers,

I often get asked to make photo cards, this time I was asked to make a specific photo card in pop up box design, with flowers, yellow and white and delicate background papers for a 60th Wedding Anniversary

This is what I came up with, customer was happy with the finished deisgn



I used die cut flowers from Hunkydory that I inked.. Yellow paper and glittered backing paper from my stash, unsure of name as Ive had it years and there no cover on pad.

I used little diamond sparkle gems from Hunkydory too along with some adhesive gem stone roll..




Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Love pop up box cards & this is fabulous with those bright flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.

Rachel DT

Judith said...

Gorgeous pop up card Kelly - perfect for the occasion. thank you for playing along at fab'n'funky chalenges this week hugs Judith xx