Followers

Friday 29 May 2020

In The Wild


Hello Again Crafters 

My second post for today and its to share some cards I had Published in The Making Cards Magazine.
I wanted to create three different style card using the same stamp set..
 These are what I came up with...












For some reason blogger is not letting me order my photos so sorry for the mis match on this post :-(

Anyway Using Clearly Besotted fantastic In the Wild plushies stamp set I created a pop up box card, a CAS card and a tent fold 3d layered scene card.

Really pleased with how these turned out and in Green my fav colour too..

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Claire said...

What a great display of different ways to utilise. They are all adorable. I love the box card

Crafting Belle said...

Such a cute collection of cards. Thank you for joining us for our Week 22 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

Hugs Lisa xxx