Followers

Sunday 24 May 2020

CAS - Thinking of You

Hello Again, 

This is my second post of the day and completely different to the previous card share..
For this one I have gone for the lots of white space CAS design..

I have to say I'm loving these at the moment but when I showed my boys they said Mum, you haven't finished it haha...

Are you a fan of CAS cards??


I used my NEW Scene It Flowers Stamp set from Clearly Besotted for this one, The sentiment is also a Clearly Besotted one..


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great design and have to admire you for sticking to CAS I am rubbish at CAS cards like your boys they never seem finished so well done you Love and hugs Carole x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterend kaart met de vrolijk bloemen
Groetjes Gerrie

Lisa xx said...

This is stunning Kelly, you should definitely do more CAS