Followers

Sunday 9 August 2020

Mini Wedding

Hello Again Crafty Friends, 

I'm back with another post (3 in one day lol) This time its a customised wedding card I made this week.
I was asked to make a mini themed wedding card in blue. Here is the finished card.

I used a super old stamp set from Kanban for this card. Coloured with Copics.
Embossed background but I'm unsure what brand it is.

Flowers from WOC




Challenges
My card is inspired by The Italian Job Film. Love the classic and the modern version too. Generally just love Mini's

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Claire said...

So cute
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kelly... Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your Wedding card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE your inspiration! Awesome choice. Very cool card too. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Inspired by a Book/Film/Song' challenge. So glad you joined in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT