Followers

Thursday 13 August 2020

Pink and Yellow

Hello Bloggers,

Thankfully its a lot cooler here today, yesterday was just so hot with lots of thunder. I'm hoping to be able to get lots more orders finished today..
Wishing you all a better cooler day too lol.

For today's card share I have two colourful floral makes using images from the Spring Kit at Hunkydory Crafts.




http://


I would like to enter these into the following challenges
I'm sure pink is one of the most used go to colours amongst many crafters and I'm no different, I think it looks amazing with most other colours too. However my fav to team it with a the moment is Yellow, I just think it gives it a real sunny happy summery feel :-)



Thanks for stopping by my little corner of blogland
Sending Crafty Hugs to All.

Kelly x
 

2 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Kelly. I love the colourcombination. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, love the colours

Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
Lorraine x