Followers

Thursday 17 September 2020

Aged to Perfection

Hello again and my second post for today is another of my samples for the FTLOS shows on Create and Craft TV with a while new collection of fabulous stamps.

I got to plat with this Aged to Perfection stamp set.

For the first card I stamped the background and coloured with copics.
Then stamped the main image using mask it techinque and also coloured with copics.
Finished with diamond sparkles





The second card I made using the same set I decoupaged the image and layered ontop of the NEW background stamp (also being released today on create and craft TV)


Again I coloured with copics for this one.

The next show today is 8.15pm so dont miss it. The other stamps and samples from the team are just amazing.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
 

No comments: