Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

MUM...

 

My second card for today is a card for Mum, (I will probably use it for a Mothers Day card instead of a birthday card) The image is one of my many favs from LOTV.. I have coloured using promarkers (cool grey 3, pastel pink, blossom and lilac). The papers are from  the Dovecraft back to basics pad.
I have embellished this card using Roses and leaves from mums craft shop..I have also used ribbon and purple wire mesh, lilac gems and a paper doily that I inked around the edge..
The sentiment stamp is from a set by Personal Impressions..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you like this card..
Take Care, and enjoy the rest of your weekend...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love the pastels you used and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings this week. hugs, Angela

catherine said...

A beautiful card Kelly and the image is so sweet.Hope you have a nice weekend
x catherine

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi Kelly, what an adorable little card, love it. Don't suppose you could do us DT members who have to visit a lot of blogs a favour would you, any chance you can disable the word verification option - it's a real pain when you have to do it time and time again!! Thanks in advance.Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Andy
x

catherine said...

So pleased to see your name at Papertake Weekly. well done and you desrve it.
x catherine