Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

NEWS...

Good afternoon all,, Gosh what a busy few days and so so cold...

Well firstly lets start with my news for this week.. I am delighted to have been choosen as the winner over at Papertake Weekly.. I have already spent my voucher at Bugaboo Stamps (they are just so adorable, can't wait to use the images later when the kiddies are settled in bed)..

And my other little bit of news is I have just received my copy of Quick Cards Magazine and they have chosen one of my cards (Black and Green) as one of their Top 4 Pick of the Bunch on Craftbubble...

I am so pleased that other people like my designs.. Its just what we need sometimes when life getting you down a bit..A little pick me up...

Right now onto my first card of the day. 


I have made this easel card using some free papers out of an old magazine (sorry unsure which one)
The stamp is another tilda, I have coloured using Promarkers (cocktail pink, dusky pink, canary yellow, tan, rose pink, caramel, cool grey 3, meadow green).. I have embellished this card with a metal corner decoration, a ribbon bow and some roses...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you like this card.. Thanks for viewing..

Take Care and Keep Warm
Kelly x

2 comments:

Krista said...

What a cute card! Love you coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles!

Hugs,
Krista

Kari said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodels this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)