Followers

Monday, 6 February 2012

Frendship.. Hugs..

Good afternoon All... Hope you all had a great weekend..
The snow has nearly all gone here...Thankfully..

My First card today is this friendship card.. I have used Another Bugaboo digi on this I think they are so adorable.. (may try this image for a mothers day card too, watch this space for that).. The papers I have used are HOTP and so is the tag embellishement, it read Thanks for being ssuch a great friend... I have also used oraganza ribbon and blue gems to decorate this card.  I have coloured the image with promarkers (dusky pink, powder blue,cinnamon, cocoa, cocktail pink, pastel yellow and tan)..

I am entering into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking..

Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

catherine said...

Fab card Kelly. These images are great. love the colours you have used
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Tamara Morton said...

Awesome card Thank you for joining us at SCSC this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Tamara

Caz said...

Hi Kelly
Lovely card, super-cute image. Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours too.
Caz x

Curlybear said...

Oh wow such a stunning card and one fabulous use of the Hugs & Kisses theme and a super cute image too,

Thank You so much for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 171 Hugs & Kisses I hope you join us again next week,

Good Luck with the challenge

Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
SCSC DT