Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mouse Cuddles


Good morning All, Hope you are all well...

My Card for today is this Engagement card with these lovely little cuties.

The little mouse stamp is one from Margaret Sherry, The sentiment is a preprinted one from a magazine freebie... I have coloured the image using promarkers.. The backing papers are from Forever Friends black and gold collection.. I have embellished with blak bow, little heart charm and some gold gems..

I hope you like this card...
I am entering it into the following challenges:

Thanks for viewing..
 Take Care

Kelly x

3 comments:

catherine said...

This is such an adorable crad Kelly and such a cute image
x catherine. Will bubble later

Franz♥ said...

So sweet creation!

Thanks for playing along with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

Hugs, Franz.

Beate said...

Kelly, your image and card are adorable!
Hugs and smiles