Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Gardening Tilda...

Good morning all,

Firstly I would like to let you all know that I have finally found some brilliant cowboy papers as digi's... (Massive thanks to Kaz_za) Cant wait to get to work with them..

My first card for today is this Gardening Tilda...
I have stamped the gardening Tilda (nature theme) and then masked to stamp the garden fence...
I have coloured the images with Promarkers, I have also used chalk inks to blend the sky and grassy areas.. (unfortunately it doesnt seem to show up on the pictures)..  The blue and brown papers are a freebie from a magazine... I have layeyed different size and coloured flowers to the top corner of the image and also added some more of the flowers at the bottom right... (these were from Mums Craft Shop).. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for viewing.. Will be back with another post later...

Love and Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

catherine said...

Great card kelly and love the blue and the brown together
x catherine

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Kelly
great card hun... love the colours ... and you have to love a tilda... i soooo need to get some of my tilda's inked up again... she has been getting neglected...
glad your sorted for papers... it can be a major pain in the butt when you need a paper and its gonna take 2 long to get them... and everything you have in your stash isnt any good...
good luck with your challenges...
kaz_za

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scene! Love your soft coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the colour scheme and the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio