Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

Question???

Good evening All,

Hope you are all well...

The reason for my post today is to ask you all a question/favor... (cheeky me!!)

I am having a problem locating some nice cowboy papers...The only ones I have found are in a pad on ebay but because its from the states the shipping costs more than the pad..

If any of you know or come across anywhere that sells them, please do let me know...

Thanks all... Take Care..

Back soon with a new card..

Love and hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

found some on Etsy here
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62295467/yippee-yay-cowboy-digital-papers
or just click on the etsy sign and type in cowboy papers and all the cowboy stuff comes up... lots or digi papers ... so no posting...
not sure if this is what you are after...
kaz_za