Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Tatty Teddy

Good morning again all.  This card is using my first Tatty Teddy Stamp that I purchased last week.
I have always loved these bears and have been considering getting some of their stamps for a while..
This is my first creation using the Tatty Teddy stamp. I think they work while with the CAS layouts..
What do you think?
To make this card I stamped the tatty teddy and coloured using promarkers.. The papers used are papermania and the sentiment stamp is from a Kanban set..
The only embellishement added was a tiny pearl in the middle of the flower..

I like this simple design.. Hope you do too..

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for viewing..

Hugs Kelly

11 comments:

Caz said...

Aww, so sweet. You gotta love a tatty teddy card. x

catherine said...

Beautiful card Kelly and I love the bear. colours are great
x catherine

jimlynn said...

So pretty, soft, and sweet! Love this little image and it's precious all done up in the blues.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Geertje said...

It's a lovely card!! A sweet image and great coloring.
Thanks for joining the challenge of Elke Kaart een Feestje.
Greetz Geertje

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, I love tatty teddy, gorgeous colours x
Wendy x

Vicky said...

Lovely car, beautiful and simple, it dosen't need anything else!! Colours are great and it's a really sweet image

hugs Vicky x x x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

✿LemonBella✿ said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Tatty Teddy image and the papers :)

* Üla * said...

Kelly, this is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at EKEF challenge.
hugs Ula

Aletta said...

Wat een lief kaartje.....
Erg mooi

Leuk dat je meedoet bij Elke Kaart Een Feestje.

Groetjes Aletta

anja said...

leuke kaart heb je gemaakt.Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze challenge.
Gr Anja EKEF-DT