Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dream Big

Good morning Crafters..

Hope you are all well and the sun is shining where you are..

My first card for today is this Tilda fairy...


I coloured her with promarkers (cocoa, dusky pink, blush, lilac).. i used a scalloped circle die from nestabilities to lay her on.. The backing papers is from Kaisercraft (I think dont think you can see it in the photo but the paper has random butterflies on it).. The Think Big sentiment was from a pack of free preprinted ones.. I embellished with brads, flowers, and a metal corner decoration.
I also added an organza ribbon/bow and some white lace....
I think this card goes well for the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting.. Enjoy the rest of your day

Take Care

Kelly x

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Very pretty card, I especially love the scalloped edges and those beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, I do love your lovely card and the image is one of my favorites! Thank you for joining us at ABC challenges. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work on the 1st!