Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

A birthday Recipe..

My last card for today is using a free stamp set with a Magazine...


For this card I decided to make an easel card.. The papers are from Dovecraft.. The little kitty stamps are so cute and a great free gift with this months magazine.. I have coloured her with my promarkers (tan, caramel, cardinal red, pastel pink, coral, dusky pink, khaki)..
I have used the LOTV birthday recipe stamp.. I inked edges with tea dye distress ink..
i embellished this card with red organza ribbon and a deep red flower from my stash.. I also added tree candi in the corner.

Here is a close up of the recipe stamp


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting my blog.. I love receiving all of your comments..

Thats all from me today.. Going back to my craft room now to see what else I can play with...

Take care, hugs Kelly

xx


6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Kelly.xxx

mags said...

Lovely easel card. The images are so sweet and love the colours used. Fab flower too.
Mags
x

Elaine said...

What a pretty card and sentiment Kelly I love it Hugs Elaine

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Katie Butler said...

I love the image on your card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Ali - Crafty Ribbons said...

Thank you for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge, hope to see you next time.
Ali x