Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day..

Back again....

Another card I made yesterday was this Tilda, Mothers Day Card..


I have used soft calm colours for this mothers day card.. Pastel blues and yellows remind me of spring and are perfect for this time of year, when we are all hoping for some sunny bright days..lol

I have coloured beautiful Tilda and watering can with promarkers
(caramel, tan, blush, pastel pink, buttercup, pastel blue, meadow green, cool grey 3, pearl blue)

The papers are a free pack from a magazine this month.. and so is the sentiment circle...
The stars I punched and inked.
I added star gems and a bow and flowers to finish this card...

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for taking the time to view my work
Have a good day and hopefully fit some crafting into it too..

Hugs Kelly x



3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fab card Kelly, I love the little stars, very sweet.
You should enter in the Dream Valley challenge too as our theme is Mothers day.
Hugs
Kat xx

carol said...

Hello..wonderful pretty card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Carole said...

You might like this poem about mothers http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/12/random-quotation-spot.html