Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Pirates...

Hello Again,

My second card for today is this card for a boy (Pirate theme)


This is Edwin (pirate) sitting on the barrel.. I have coloured using promarkers..
(poppy red, ice grey 3, blush, pastel pink, almond, tan, sandstone, caramel, ivory, cocoa)
I have layered the backing paper (not sure of name) onto black mirri card and then fixed onto A Kraft card blank.. I have die cut the background window using xcut dies..
I have used a peel off for the happy birthday sentiment.. I have tied parcel cord into a bow and added flatback buttons to embellish..

Hope you like...

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Back soon.. hugs Kelly
x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fab card Kelly love the pirate theme well done
Hugs Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kelly, what a fantastic card. I love the fun image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly, love the design and the cute image, many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit