Followers

Sunday, 18 March 2012

LOTV.. So Sweet..

Hello, me again.... You can probably tell I have managed to have several hours in my craft room today (hence all my posts today)..

My next card for today is a very adorable LOTV stamp coloured in my fav colour GREEN


I coloured the image using promarkers (blush, dusky pink, meadow green, leaf green, tulip yellow, black, pear green) I think this image in these colours are great for Spring.
The papers are Kaisercraft... I have added a sentiment that is also from the paper pack. It reads Anything unattempted remains impossible.  I have embellished with a green organza ribbon and tied it into a bow.. And three green flowers in a row..

I hope you like this card.. Thanks for all your comments and Welcome to my newest followers...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Take Care, Hugs Kelly xx

8 comments:

Elaine said...

What a stunner Kelly I love this card Hugs Elaine

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Kelly with a fab image and perfect finishing touches!
Thanks for entering our Three in a Row challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Kelly, such a pretty card! Love the image and your flowers are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stamping.

Sarah

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous papers your colouring is lovely
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Janneke XO

xxxtglxxx said...

This is just gorgeous Kelly and perfect for our 'green theme' :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Bonnie said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!