Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Make a Wish...

Good morning everyone,

What a wet and dull morning.. Hopefully it will brighten up during the week..

I finally managed to have some time in my craftroom yesterday and last night. So I may have a few posts for today...

My first card today is this little cutie from a stamp set I have had a while (by Kanban)


I have coloured the image using promarkers (blossom, pastel pink, rose pink, leaf green, meadow green, pastel yellow, buttercup, tan, sandstone, blush)
The papers are from Dovecraft back to basics pack.. The sentiment is a preprinted one from a magazine. I thought it went perfectly with this image..
I like the soft green and pinks in this card, perfect for little girls. I have embellished with come candi and glitter and gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for viewing, Enjoy the rest of the weekend..
Will make a few more post during the day..

Bye for now! xx

5 comments:

WencheP said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

coldwaters2 said...

This is both gorgeous and adorable, the image and design look wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Digi Doodles Shop.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stampalicious said...

great card, love the papers you used and the image is adorable, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

skylife said...

What a wonderful girly card! Love the image!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges!

Mary Jo said...

This is very pretty and sweet. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.