Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Happy Birthday....

Hello all,

Oh dear what a terrible day its been, windy, rainy and SNOWY!!... I can't believe it after last weeks sunshine. Fingers crossed the sunshine will be back for the Easter weekend. (but I wont hold me breath)
Hope the weather has been better where you are.

My card for today is for a little boy, I love this digi stamp called Sean Slingshot by Bugaboo..


For the main image I printed the fence and sean (both bugaboo digis) and coloured using promarkers.i cut both out and layered onto sky effect card (from Kanban).. Then I layered the image onto cream cardstock and then onto brown..
The backing papers i have used are from K & co... I drawed a freehand border around the papers.
I punched a star and set eyelets into it and tied parcel cord through it.
I added a peel off Happy Birthday Sentiment and candi to finish..

I enjoyed making this bright boys card.. Hope you like what I have done.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I would also like to welcome my new followers, I am pleased that you want to follow my work and I hope you enjoy viewing my latest creations..

I love reading all your comments. So thank you to all of you (new and old)..

Take care and keep Warm
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Kelly...and the weather here in Essex has been lovely today..feeling warm and very sunny too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

brenda said...

Such a cute little image Kelly and your colour choice goes perfectly.

I could see you had been unable to link your card so did it for you, hope that's OK.

Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Stamlpaot Challenge and really hope you will join our blog hop as well.

B x

NGCARDS said...

A brilliant creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Unknown said...

Kelly what a gorgeous card, I love this well done hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

We've had rain here as well.. couldn't believe all the thunder and rain!!! Not so usual here.. and your card is so cute, I lvoe the colours and the fun scene. Hugs xx

Becky said...

Fab card.
Becky x

scrap joanny said...

so cute boy card :-) perfect for us challenge = thank so much for playing with Craft Your Passion - hugs Joanna

Ruth said...

Really cute card - thanks for joining the blog hop at Sir Stampalot, Ruth