Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

To The One I Love

Good evening bloggers...

Hope you have all had a great weekend and managed to get lots of craft time in..

My last card for today is another LOTV (new releases), I am so pleased with these new stamps, think I may have to order the whole new range..


I coloured the image using promarkers.. The sentiment is some old peel offs mat and layered onto white and red cardstock.. The papers are K & co... I punched the heart shape and attached a heart shaped button. I also added card candi next to the heart.

Hope you like my blog and my work.. Would love to hear any comments you have..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

(1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 card candi)
For this card I used 2 different designs of K & Co papers, 1 image, and 3 card candi


Thats all from me today peeps..
Back tomorrow with another card.

Take Care all...

Hugs Kelly x

14 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oooh 3 fabby cards Kelly! My you have been busy! But looks like you have had a fun day. Love the scooter card very sweet.
I will say thanks for joining us at Dream Valley while I am here x
Hugs Kat xx

Unknown said...

Kelly great image what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

Elise said...

Hi Kelly! This is so adorable!!!! Love this sweet image and how you've coloured them!

Hugs,
Elise

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your design is fabulous....
Mandy x

tiggertastic said...

smashing creation
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Laney said...

Super cute card Kelly! I agree those images are so sweet! thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Cards By MI said...

Such smashing card. It's very cute. Thanks for playing with us over at BMD challenges.
Love n hugs
Marie

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Kelly
what a brill card... would be fab for engagment ... or ur old mans birthday.... i havent even looked at the new stamps from LOTV yet... dont have any dosh yet.. so i aint looking... lol.. hows the new bundle of joy coming along...???
kaz_za

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Kelly, brilliantly coloured.
Hugs Caz x

Hazel said...

I've just been catching up with all your cards - they're super. I love the 'white, black and red' card especially. Thanks for visiting me, I'm not up to much at the minute. Hazel x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kelly,
Gorgeous card,i love this new lotv image and those k&co paper's go perfectly :) x

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Kelly, love the image and colours .. yes these new images are gorgoeus, me too couldnt resist getting a few :D xx

Doreen said...

Love this Kelly... it is just gorgeous.xxx

Lin said...

Love the deep rich colours you have used here Kelly, and that image is just soooooooooo cute. I wish LOTV would quit releasing quite so many new stamps as I find it impossible to keep up with all the gorgeous designs.

Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx