Followers

Friday 10 August 2012

Tilda Christmas

Good morning bloggers,,


Hope you are all well.. The weather is beautiful here again today.. Hope the sun is shining where you are..

I have another christmas card to share with you today. This time I have used a Magnolia image, I have had this coloured since last year, cant believe I didnt make her into a card until now :-(  ...


She is coloured with promarkers and glitter.. The Papers are from a Milton and Co pack I have had for ages.... The Sentiment is LOTV cut out using nesti's.. The Little tree is what I cut out from a HOTP paper pad.. Finished with ribbon and bow and some stickles.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thats all from me today, off to do my grandad's shopping then off down the caravan for a few days.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kelly

8 comments:

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Maria said...

Sweet gorgeous Christmas card with lovely image! Beautiful tree, ribbon, and paper, too! Take care!

mandy said...

Fab card Kelly love the image, papers & tree :)

Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

Hugs Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

How fabulous Kelly , I love the design and the details on this card are fantastic , and what a super ribbon and bow. well done hugs Elaine

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love the cute image, gorgeous papers and layout
hugs
Kim xx

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourite Magnolia Christmas stamps and I just love the card you made with this! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Kelly - love those rich colours - wonderful.

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Kathleen said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly, love everything about it.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, I have been such a bad blogger recently and feel bad about it, but hopefully once the schools go back I will get back into a routine.
Hope you are well
Hugs
Kat xx