Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

To a Special Girlfriend....

Afternoon blogging friends...

What a lovely day it is here in the Midlands.. I am sitting in the garden, just visiting some of your amazing blogs while my boys are laying in the paddling pool...They are giggling their little heads off, bless them...

I was asked to make a large A4 size cute teddy/hearts card for a girlfriend, this is what I came up with..


I have used Popcorn bears coloured with promarkers.. The DP and sentiments were printed using the Forever Friends black and gold CD rom..I used adhesive pearls and flowers from woc.. Lace adhesive trim and ribbon from stash..I added the heart also from the CD with foam pads for extra depth..


The inside is decorated to compliment the front.


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
(i think girlfriends/partners/husbands can be called best friends, hope this is ok to enter)

(ribbon, free, blooms)

Hope you are all having a good day and I hope the sun is shining where you are too..

Love and Hugs Kelly x

7 comments:

Joey said...

Awww Kelly this is so cute, gorgeous design and love the follow through to the inside. Joey x

Claire said...

This is such a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly I love all the pretty details well done Hugs Elaine

Lin said...

Teddies, hearts, pearls, and lace....I'm in love :)) Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Kelly!

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Kelly! what a fab image…I love the pretty heart and the embellishments are gorgeous!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card kelly love the design, I love to see my kids in the pool they always have so much fun
Hugs louise xx

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card Kelly, fabulous image, gorgeous layout, love the papers and embellies
hugs
Kim xx