Followers

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Christmas Gift Bag...

Good afternoon all...
 
Hope you are well and warm... It has got sooooooo cold here the last few days..
Hope its warmer where you are...
 
 
I had a lovely hour or two this morning in my craft room.
Here is a gift bag I have decorated for my niece at Christmas..
 
 
 
I wanted it to match the cracker gift box I made so used the same papers and toppers from the Milton & Co pad that came with an old magazine.
 
I embellished With flowers from WOC..Ribbon from my stash and snowflake sticker..
 
 
I really enjoyed making this giftbag, which is just as well because I need to make several more yet for friends, family and teachers.. So you will be seeing quite a few of these on my blog in the next few weeks.
 
I would like to enter this giftbag into the following challenges:
 
 
Have a good day afternoon bloggers.
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Wow Kelly I was impressed with the bag and then I saw the cracker too. Love them both. Such a cutie.
Hugs Tracy x

Clairebears said...

Oooo these are so cute Kelly :0)
Love Clairebears x

Caroline said...

These are adorable Kelly love the images. Caroline xxx

catherine said...

These are just perfect Kelly for gifts and look fantastic.
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love making gift bags and this one is such a pretty one, love it.

Happycrafter Shell said...

really beautiful creation thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy this week
*hugs*
Shelley x

Maria said...

Sweet card! I do LOVE those bears...great job!!!

michele said...

Fabulous gift bag! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Evie said...

Beautiful creation love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

Lauren said...

What an adorable set. I wouldn't have thought purple worked with Christmas but you've made it look great.

I would like to invite you to take part in our challenges over at The Lollipop Ladies- http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/ I would love to see your take on our current challenge of pineapples.

A Passion For Paper said...

Stunning work Kelly, love your colour combos and those bears are so cute.

Thank you for joining in at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge this month

Warmest wishes,
Julie Ann x
Challenge Co-ordinator