Followers

Monday, 5 November 2012

Teddy Bo Christmas..

 
Good afternoon to all in blog land.. Hope you all had a good weekend and managed to get some crafting time in..
 
For todays card I have used the Teddy Bo in Christmas Tree again, this time I have coloured with it distress inks.
 
 
The Dp's are Dovercraft, I have used 2 gorgous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and the little green gems, gift topper are from my stash.  The sentiment is LOTV..
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Thats all from me today peeps. Have a good evening
Hugs Kelly

12 comments:

Tracey Boley said...

Oh this is so nice,what a lovely Christmas card. Off to buy this digi stamp if its still for sale :-) xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Jane said...

Oh I am soooooooooooo behind with my Christmas cards....may have to call upon you to help me out! This is FAB! xx

tilly's crafts said...

fantastic teddy bo card Kelly, love the colours
Kim x

cotnob said...

This is a fab Christmas card Kelly, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and such a pretty layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Kelly, lovely card, great image and love the distressed inks you used this time.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Sue said...

Aww this is so sweet Kelly! what a fab Teddy Bo image! your colouring is beautiful… love the papers and embellishments! :-)
Hope you have a good week
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Teresa said...

Such a gorgeous card Kelly, great image & papers
Hugs Teresa xx

brenda said...

Great colouring again Kelly and such a sweet Christmas card.

B x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly . That image is really sweet. Love that ribbon and the little pile of presents.

Kat x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

hehehe what an adorable image and stunning Christmas Card :) Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !