Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons Advent Event - Day 21

Good morning bloggers..
 
Yay,,,, its Friday and my boys and hubby break up today.. I love having them all at home with me for the holidays. I am so looking forward to the next few weeks together.
 
Anyway enough excitement from me and onto the reason for this post..
 
Today is Day 21 of our Christmas Advent Event over at the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog..
 
 
Everyday until Christmas different craft companies have been joining us offering one lucky winner a prize and the DT have been showing you some amazing cards and projects daily too.. To enter each giveaway you just need to enter your details with mr linky over on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog
 
Today is day 21 and we are joined by
 
 
With a prize of 5 digi stamps..
 
 
I used Nevaeh digi for this card
 
I coloured this beautiful image with promarkers..
DP's are First Edition.
Flowers WOC
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
Sentiments, charm, doily, pearl brad and gems from my stash
 
 
I love the colours on this card..
Hope you like it..
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
 
 
Have a great day..
Hugs Kelly
 
 
 

16 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Smashing card Kelly. You do the image justice. Love how you have embellished the card. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the time with your family.xx

Klare said...

Lovely card, fab stamp its on my Christmas list , hopefully I've been a good girl all year. Lol Just would like to thank you for all your support to my blog and all the beautifull comments left and would like to wish you a Happy Christmas. And all the best for the coming new year.
Klare
:o)
X

Jenny said...

So pretty hunni. Love the colours. Such a cute image I have just finished colouring her up myself :) Have a fabby Christmas lovely <3 Jen xxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the colours you've used. Have a lovely weekend.

Kat xx

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful colouring and design. xx Flora

Faye said...

What a super card Kelly. Fab layout, I really like the colours and papers too. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and the colours are so pretty.Love your soft shading on the image and all the lovely details.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous I just adore that image and the colours used are amazing!
Thanks so much for sharing at Willow Sketchie.

Kelly xx

scrapbookertink said...

This is gorgeous x

Loopylou. said...

gorgeous!
thank you for sharing this with us over on the SC challenge blog and Merry christmas!!
Hugs Lou xx

Shelly said...

Hi Kelly! I love the pretty card... especially the colours! It's perfect for our HAPPY challenge at Passion for Promarkers, thanks for joining us! Hope you had a good Christmas, Shelly x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty colours! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP Challenges, hugs Juliexx

Kimberly said...

So sweet...i just love Kristas images...love all your added detail..thanks for joining in at PFP this week

Jane said...

Gorgeous papers! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

Debs said...

This is so pretty Kelly..thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges..hugs Debs x