Followers

Friday 5 April 2013

Mr and Mrs

Good evening blogging friends..
 
Hope you are all well and have had a good day..
 
Ive made a card today using my new Whimsy Love Me Do stamp..I really enjoyed colouring this sweet image..
 
 
Ive used DP's from my scraps box. Promarkers to colour.. Gorgeous Roses organza ribbon from Crafty Ribbons that you can find here
Flowers and sentiment from my stash..
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by today and thank you to everyone who has gave me their thoughts and advice on colouring pencils - just got to sweet talk hubby now lol..
 
Hugs Kelly
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Kelly! Gorgeous image and colours. Love the roses too.
xx

Claire said...

Really sweet card Kelly. Hugs, Claire x

Ann-Marie said...

This is such a pretty card, love the warm happy colours and the little flowers are a lovely touch. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

catherine said...

Such a sweet card Kelly and great image. hope you managed to choose with your colouring pencils. sorry I wouldn't have been any help with this one as I only really ink!!!
x catherine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet image and my very fave ribbon. I have just solf all my Promarkers and am collecting Copics now so couldn't afford to start collecting pencils too though I know you can great effects bu then I have seen some fabulous colouring just with Copics. Probably worth buying a couple of oencils to try. It seems to be mainly hair people use them for with their pens. X

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is so pretty Kelly, an adorable couple and I love the ribbon too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Simply sweet. Love the "Mr. & Mrs." sentiment.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

Such a sweet card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz