Followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Photo card

Evening bloggers, 

Hope you are all well. Can't quite believe it's Thursday again tomorrow :-/
For today's share I have a card my sister asked me to make for her daughter to give her best friend. They are only 2 years old and such adorable cuties..

I used a photo in black and white teamed with Sara's Birthday pad papers and embellishments 


I'm really pleased how this one turned out and my sister and her friend Liked it too

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave. 
I'm off to schedule some posts now

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

The Crafty Critter said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the image you used! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Valerija said...

Wonderful card with such a sweet image. Love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so so cute

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely card what a great idea Love and hugs Carole x

Jean said...

OH this is so cute, loving your layout, great colours too.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Vey sweet and cute card and just adorable photo!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kelly, such an adorable photograph and fabulous details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x