Followers

Monday 24 April 2017

Same image three different cards

Evening bloggers, 

Hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend. Everything has been back to normal here today after school hols and Ronnie's birthday yesterday. 

I have three cards to share now that I've made from a lovely Hunkydory kit. I used the same image on all of these cards.


On this one I used the image on two foiled toppers teamed with complimentary backing papers.


For this card the image (focal point) is on the backing paper. With sentiment and bunting added around it,



For this last card I used the image on the card to make the cardbase and then on a foiled topper too. 

Challlenges

Hugs Kelly 

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable all!! Love the different designes!

Valerija said...

Stunning cards. I love them all.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty set of cards Kelly
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! xx