Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

Christening

Hello bloggers,

How was your weekend. The weather here has been beautiful today and is supposed to continue through the week, fingers crossed it does lol

So today I'm sharing a personalised chrisenting card and matching box I made for an order.


I'd had these toppers lying around a while, not sure who they are from as I was given them with a bundle of craft goodies last year. I teamed them up with the gorgeous die from the Sara's shabby chic collection. I used Centura Pearl white with hint of silver and the pale lilac..
I printed the personalised sentiments and die cut using the little tag die cut that I received in the Crafters Companion advent calendar.. 
Flowers from WOC, ribbon from my stash.
The embossing folder was also from the Sara's shabby chic collection. 


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my bit of blogland and for any comments you leave 

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly. 



4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Fabulous and so different! Brilliant design!

Valerija said...

Wonderful set. Love the embossing and beautiful details.
Valerija xx

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful design this is so special Love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x