Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

Teddy Trio

Evening bloggers,

Hope you've all had a good Saturday, I've been doing housework then working on some orders while hubby took the boys skating..

I have a selection of cards I've made using teddy bo trio images Coloured with Spectrum illustrators.



I used papers from a LOTV paper pad for all of these cards. I handcut the images out after Colouring the background with black sparkle pen 

To embellish I used pearls, ribbons, buttons from my stash. 


Challenges
(I love these browns for Colouring teddy no, they are not too light or dark)
(Top row - ribbon, 2 patterned papers and hand Coloured Image)


Crafty hugs
Kelly 




6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet cards and great colouring!

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards! Love the cute teddys.
Valerija xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful colors for this darling teddy. Your design shows him off so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic Father´s Day cards. Love the design, pattern paper and the cute teddies. Wonderful makes.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck! Nick

Squirrel x said...

Wow, these are fabulous, loving these bears. Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI. Hugs xx

Deborah said...

Fabulous cards Kelly. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Di's Digi Designs. We would love to see you again soon.
Deborah A