Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

For fun !!

Evening everyone, little late with today's post because I've been busy working on some design team work today. I Managed to get all my samples finished this afternoon ready for collection tomorrow, then finally got some garage work done this evening. 

Anyway ontotoday's share before I nod off to the land of ZZZZZZ!!! Lol
I have a couple of Father's Day cards I made using the Hunkydory fun little book images, think these are percent for the male cards, teamed up with some Hunkydory and kanban papers from my stash. embellished with a few gem to finish.


I Matt and layered all elements of these cards onto Matt black cardstock available fmom Crafter Companion 


Challenges

Hugs Kelly 





3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Both such great cards - love! Hugs, Autumn

Kim said...

Great cards. Love the papers x

Carole Pollard said...

Loving these vintage men cards great designs Love and hugs Caorle x