Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Summer Colours

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends

Hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend and that it includes crafting lol

Today we have a new challenge starting over at A gem of a Challenge and our theme is
SUMMER COLOURS

Now when I think of summer I always think bright yellow, so I teamed that up with some girly pinks..



you can use ANY image Stamped OR Digi on your creation.

For my card I used Chloe with Kitten coloured with Spectrum Illustrators and Polychromo Pencils.. Papers are dovecraft back to basics.
Finished with a gingham bow and a few flower resin embellishments..


I hope you will join us this challenge and share your summer colours

The prize from Pink Gem Designs is 
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice ..

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, I will look forward to seeing your summer colours creations

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great Summer colours, cute card

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. so sweet...Love the happy & bright colors.. cute image and great coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal