Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

More Marvellous Mirri

Morning Crafty Friends

I'm sharing some more of my Marvellous Mirri Samples with you again today..
I love designing for Hunkydory, all of their products are such good quality and the range of things you can make with them are endless.

 
For this top card I used the gorgeous  corner die and flower die from the Moonstone Marvellous Mandala die set also from Hunkydory.

 
 

For these last two cards I used toppers from the Little book of words and wisdom.. Matt and Layered onto several different shades of the mirri card.

As this Mirri is so reflective I did find it difficult to get good pics of my samples :-/

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Valerija said...

What a lovely post. Love all of your wonderful projects.
Valerija xx

ELE said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT