Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Marvellous Mirri

Evening Bloggers,

How are you all??
I've been prepping today for the community fun day on Saturday where I will have a stall for my cards.

Did anyone see the Create and Craft shows today for the Marvellous Mirri pads from Hunkydory??
WOW the colours in these are stunning. Here are a few of the samples I made...

 
 
 
 


I used images from the little book of nautical and the little book of by the seaside for these cards. I also used Acetate and some ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I had great fun making these.. All the mirri pads are fab, for anyone that didn't catch them on the shows today, they come in darks, brights, pastels and metallic..

Challenges

Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Kelly. The mirri card looks fab
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab cards, love especially the concertina one, with those sweet images!

Valerija said...

Fab cards, love the images.
Valerija xx

Cards By Leona said...

Loving the Hunkydory! Thank you for joining the Creative Moments challenge. Leona x