Followers

Monday 18 September 2017

On Your Enagagement

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

I hope you've all had an enjoyable weekend. I've been working on some design samples for most of it, so quiet one here.

Boys back to school this morning and I'm back at my craft desk to work through these orders. I've got a stall booked at the schools community fun day on Saturday so need to get organised.

I have an engagement card to share now that I made for an order.
I used lots of Crafters Companion dies and embossing folders for this one, along with some Centura Pearl cardstock.




I embellished with ribbon, pearls and bottle charm from my stash. The sentiment stamp was also from Crafters Companion..

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good one

Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is lovely Kelly love the colour

cotnob said...

A beautiful engagement card Kelly, lots of super details and lovely pale blue and white colour combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeously designed engagement card Kelly!
Thank you so much for joining in at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan X

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so elegant!
Thanks so much for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x