Followers

Monday 18 September 2017

Nearly time to say 'I DO'

Hello Again bloggers,

I'm back with my second post of the day..

This time its to share an easel style card I made for my customer to give her Fiancé on the morning of their wedding.


The image is from Joanna Sheen CD Rom (Faye Whittaker) I used Crafters Companion embossing folders for the background. Satin ribbon from my stash. Words I printed from the computer. Finished off with a diamante ribbon heart embelly and some glitter dome flat backs..

Challenges

Thanks again for stopping by today

Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Adorable image and a beautiful sentiment - love it
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kelly, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - such a sweet image!
Thanks so much for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x