Followers

Sunday 22 April 2018

Garden Dies

Hello Crafty Friends,

Why do the weekend go so quickly lol..

I'm sharing a couple more of my How does your Garden Grow cards today.. Did you tune into Create and Craft on Friday to see Anne-Marie's shows..



For the top card I decided to use the dies to diecut from white ink me cardstock that I then coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens. The bottom card I used the printed elements sheets and die cut out using the matching dies. To make sticking intricate die cuts down easier use stick it sheets that you fix to the back of the patterned papers before die cutting.



Challenges

Its my little ones Birthday tomorrow, he will be 9 can't believe how quickly the years have gone by.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful, so delicate