Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Little Shadow Box

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend, we went camping for a few nights. Had a great time but back to work and school today :-(  I missed the Hunkydory How Does your garden grow shows on Create and Craft the weekend, so will be trying to catch up on those today while working on more samples and some orders.

Here are a couple more of the samples I made for the shows..

 
I made a type of shadow style box card for this one with an acetate front. I build up the scene using the new papers and dies. The patterned card is adorable scorable and I used the square straight and scalloped nesting dies also from Hunkydory.


For this last card I created an acetate dome front and used one of the dies to cut the words out and finished with some sparkly gems
 

Challenges


Crafty Hugs
Kelly


No comments: