Followers

Friday 25 May 2018

Cuteness Overload!

Good Morning Bloggers,

YAY !!! It's Friday, its been along hard week this week so I'm glad the boys are breaking up today. We however will be working all weekend in the garden replacing a few broken concrete posts and fence panels that cant be put off any longer :-( Not looking forward to that lol

Anway todays share is this cute Birthday Card I made using an adorable puppy little book image from Hunkydory. This card seems appropriate this week has my auntie picked up her new fur baby the weekend. Little Nelly a Black Labrador puppy, she is so beautiful. I love her!


The papers I used on this card are some loose ones I had lying around in my stash. Sentiments are Hunkydory. Finished with some lilac ribbon and a resin flower from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
I much prefer animals to flowers.. I'm not a good gardener at all and have no idea about plants, I do like fresh flowers in the house occasionally but for cards I go with animals more as they can be cute or more masculine depending on the image.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card l just adore all that you have done with it x

Valerija said...

Fabulous image and beautiful papers.
Valerija xx

Brenda said...

Kelly, in a word this is GORGEOUS! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

This is really lovely, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx