Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

You're Plane Cute!

Good Morning bloggers,

Another bad nights sleep for me, not going to be very jolly today lol..

So before boys get up thought I would share an early blog post..

Today I'm sharing a pop up box card I made for Making Cards Magazine a few month ago.



I used For the Love of Stamps Plane Cute stamp set for this card along with papers also from For the Love of Stamps.

Challenges

Have a Good Day all. I'm hoping I'm going to be able to stay awake lol

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, great images. Hope you sleep better tonight x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous creation,love it.xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely wonderful, I adore this creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations for our Thing With Wings challenge. Even the paratroopers seem to be flying. Happy Crafting!
Glenda DT

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Kelly, lots of fabulous detail, with my DT hat on thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Hugs Julie xxx

crafty said...

This is a super pop up box. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this fortnight and hope to see your lovely work again.
Mary

Uroocreations said...

So beautiful and adorable...
Love it so much..
Thanks for sharing this awesome creation with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
DT - CCM