Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Cheers!!

Evening Bloggers,

How was your weekend? I had a great day in Preston on Saturday, visiting the Inspirations Store and catching up with some crafty friends and DT teamies. Also was lucky enough to finally meet Anne-Marie from Hunkydory, such a lovely lady..

Anyway thought I best get a card shared as I missed posting yesterday..


A card I was asked to make for a Mum's 60th who loves Red Wine and Butterflies..
These papers and toppers from Hunkydory's Moments and Milestones Collection worked perfectly with the design I had in mind. Finished with some Die Cut butterflies using Crafter's Companion die.



My fav ribbon to use on any card or creation is plain Wide Satin ribbon, I think it looks so stylish in any colour. There for I would like to enter this card into the 

Thanks For stopping by.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kelly…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Food/Drink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Larissa said...

Very pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Wow, that bow is BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.