Followers

Saturday 21 July 2018

Summer Hols


Good Morning Crafty Friends, 
Hope you are all well... This is a scheduled post from me today as as this goes live I will be on my way to the Hunkydory Inspirations Store in Preston for the Chtristmas in July event, I cannot wait ;-)

Anyway we have a new challenge starting today over at Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blog
and our theme this time is Summer Time/Holidays

Now anyone that knows me knows when the Summer Hols come around I am usually found spending my days at the Skateparks with my boys hence why I've used  Skateboard Andy for my DT card lol


I used the Pre coloured image this time and fussy cut him out then I die cut several layers using Mama Elephant Hill Side Cover. Sentiment is from the Hunkydory Little Book of Sentiments.


I hope you will join in with our Summer Time/Hols Theme..


Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card for a boy, Hazel x

Valerija said...

So beautiful! I love the sweet image.
Valerija xx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

love this hun, hugs Aly xx