Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Football

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well.. Im doing well so far this week sticking to my post a day but unfortunately still not had chance to do any blog hopping, oh well there's still time left in the week so I will try my best lol..

Anyway for todays share I have a cute football themed card made using an adorable stamp from LOTV, coloured with copics.


The backing paper is my last sheet from a forever freinds pad I purchased years ago.. Its such a useful paper to have.. Adhesive dotty ribbon and ric rac from my stash. One sentiment is stamp that comes with the image stamp and the other sentiment I printed from the computer.

Challenges
B for BOY, BALL

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

brenda said...

A really sweet image and great card for the lads, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous card for a child or a football enthusiast with great colouring. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x