Followers

Monday 10 September 2018

New Whopper Toppers and Moonstone dies

Evening Everyone,

Hope you've all had a good day..

Today was the launch of the new Whopper Topper pads from Hunkydory..

I always like playing with these so when my DT were given these to play with along with the Fabulous NEW Moonstone nesting dies, which I must say are what I've been dreaming about, they only work perfect with my new fav craft essential Dome Fronts lol... WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Anyway enough of my excitement, here are the samples I made..


This top one I made into a shaker card and used gorgeous Adorable scorable tartan card.



Another dome front used on this deco one along with the new oval nesting dies



Challenges


Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kelly
Fabulous selection of gorgeous cards... love those toppers....
Hugs Sylvie x

Lin said...

Gosh you have been busy. What a fabulous array of gorgeous cards.

Thanks so much for joining our 'Girlie' challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin
Dream Valley