Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Flowers for Mum

Morning Bloggers,

This is a scheduled post for today as Im planning on working on my orders all day as well as more Christmas stock..

This is a card I made recently using the amazing dome fronts from Hunkydory, I absolutely love these and have used them for lots of designs and themes. 


I used ribbon and lace from my stash. The image is from the floral whopper topper pad also from Hunkydory.
Flowers are from WOC.. The wooden letters I ordered from ebay and have coloured then for this card using Spectrum Noir Pens.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

A really beautiful card the colours and design are so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

CraftyLyn said...

Really girly beautiful card thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at the Cuties :)
Wendy xx