Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Vintage Christmas

Hello Bloggers,

So I've been building my Christmas stock up as I have lots of fairs booked towards christmas time.

I've created these Vintage themed Christmas Cards using Hunkydory Little Book Victorian Christmas, I've also used some of these images to decorate some kraft gift bags.


Papers on these cards are from the First Edition Pad. Ribbon, flowers and embellys from my stash.







These little gift boxes I made using lots of gorgeous Christmas Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons. 



Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs
Kelly


5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous collection I love vintage an d traditional colours stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Kelly are your vintage collections x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous collection of vintage cards and I love the boxes. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Donna Walls said...

A wonderful collection of Olde World Christmas! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge and hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

kReN said...

Your vintage projects are lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafty Creations Challenge. Follow me— kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com