Followers

Saturday 26 January 2019

Bublbly Christmas

Hello Everyone Happy Saturday. Hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend?
I'm taking the boys to have their hairs cut this morning then I think we are going to tackle organising and clearing out my youngest's room ready for decorating (wish me luck)



So glad to see my fb post has encouraged people to try to make more time for blogging (me included) so happy.. let's keep the blog safe alive !!! Yay!!

Anyway for todays share I have some Christmas cards made using some Hunkydory toppers and papers. Love these stylish images 





Crafty Hugs
Kelly

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the elegant images

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant card. I'm trying to comment a bit more from reading your post too.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...


i love the traditional colours of these beauties. Good Luck with the room clearing!! xx

Julie said...

Hi Kelly - I can't believe that I hadn't been following your blog! Love this elegant card!! Hugs, Juliexx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, I love this collection they are so elegant.
My boys had their hair cut today, thankfully they are old enough to go on their own now, good luck with your son's room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

You always showcase the Hunkydory images so well. These are gorgeous
Lorraine x

Rachel Webber said...

Fabulous cards, you really can't go wrong with Hunkydory! Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky. Rachel (DT)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy xx