Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

New Little Books and dies

Good Afternoon Crafting Friends,

It's been a while since I blogged again and after a little discussion my on facebook with you fellow bloggers I have decided to really try and put some effect into making time to blog daily and visit and comment on others blogs.  Its a real shame to let the new forms of social media take over our traditional blogging communication..

Here are some makes I made for the Hunkydory Shows on Create and Craft the other week.
I love using the Little books from Hunkydory and these new ones teamed with the new moonstone dies are fab and so versatile.


Here I made an extra large easter basket using various images from the little books..



I also made an easter hanging decoration using the new moonstone dies and little books



Again for this easel card and little mini book I used dies and little book images 







I would like to enter these into the following challenges

Thanks For stopping by and for any comments you leave. I will be visiting your blogs over the weekend too..

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


9 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous projects Kelly, I especially like your Easter basket - these new little books are lovely aren't they.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Agree blogging has slow down since I found everyone seems to be on facebook nowadays, fingers cross we all can come back to blogging and comments on each other blogs like the old days !!!!

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh you busy bee- fab makes :-) Look at me in blog world - I'm making an effort too after reading your fb post. Really going to give it a go. Hugs sweetie xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous crafty makes Kelly. I am glad to see that you are gving blogging another go. I have let my blogging slip too but am trying to post more this year.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

Hi Kelly I totally agree. Blogging was where it all started for me and although I have Facebook, ( which I rarely use other than for DT group purposes) and as long as I still have followers will continue to use. So many lovely people seem to have disappeared which is such a shame. It's lovely to see your work xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design ideas these are all stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great samples

Julie said...

Awesome projects - I just love the Easter basket! Hugs, Juliexx

KathyA. said...

I love thinking of Spring... and your cute Easter Basket brings HOPE that winter will one day end. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]