Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Christmas Penguin

Good Morning Bloggers,

Hope you are all having a good week, the weather has improved here today and have to admit it make me feel so much better and awake lol..

Anyway I have been so busy in my craft room working on orders but are unable to share yet so I've had a look through my photos as I still have stacks of older makes to share..

Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made last year using the gorgeous Pink Gem Designs Penguin card kits. I reduced these down in size and made as toppers onto 6x6 card blanks. The backing papers are some I picked up from The Range.


Sentiment I printed from computer.
Papers on the bottom card are from LOTV paper pad (my fav Christmas ones)



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

cotnob said...

Super cards Kelly, cute penguins.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so cute x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Lot these adorable penguins. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Pat K xx

Rachel Webber said...

Love these penguins, both gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky.

Rachel (DT)